Tuesday, March 21, 2006

pagbabalik tanaw

parang kahapon lamang ang lahat ng mga nangyari...sa aking palagay, masyado na akong nabaon sa mga kaabalahan ng buhay at trabaho...isang nakakalungkot na realization...hmmmm...ano nga ba ang dapat kong gawin? kailangan bang tumigil? kailangan bang huminto? o higit na mas kailangang magpatuloy sapagkat di ko kayang iafford na tumigil...

i'd like to think this has no ending...much more a beginning...well, i guess there has to be much learning on my part...to learn to take things one at a time...to learn to be content with i have just accomplished...to learn to be still and savor the presence of God and of His love...

Be still and know that I am God...

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.

But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him...

O Lord, my God...may I learn to bring to you everything i have that hinders me to come closer to you...

sa kabila ng lahat ng ito...ayokong kalimutan ang aking pagkatao...ang aking identity...
isang awit na magpapatunay na hindi ako dapat na nag-aalinlangan...

Who am I? - Casting crowns

Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt,
Who am I? That the Bright and Morning Star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart,

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are,

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean (ocean),
A vapor in the wind,
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours.

Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin,
Would look on me with love,
And watch me rise again,
Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me,

I am Yours,
Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cause I am Yours,
I am Yours.

mabuti na lang...

No comments: